We All Scream For Ice Cream
Don't you love it when you come home from ColdStone Creamery and can still smell the wonderfull scent of waffle cone in your hair? Sniff....mmmmmm...
living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ
3 Comments:
At 11:17 AM,
Anonymous said…
I just had my first experience at the coldstone creamery a couple of weeks ago! I was visiting my parents...we don't have one out here in our neck of the woods!
At 11:44 AM,
on the Rock said…
Thanks for visiting my blog! As you can see I'm just getting started...
At 8:27 AM,
Overwhelmed! said…
I love Cold Stone Creamery, so does my husband and my son!
Welcome to blogging!
Would you be so kind as to send me your email address so I can respond to the kind comment you left on my blog? My email address is adoptive_mom_1@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home