Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tomatoes in my Future

I planted six tomato plants in my garden only a few weeks ago - pretty late in the season, but I was determined to enjoy something edibly productive from my garden this summer. I bought a six pack incase some didn't make it, but tomatoes are pretty hardy so they've all taken really well, in soil that has possibly never been tilled in 30 years. To my gleeful surprise I saw that 2 of the plants have produced some flowering, which means green tomatoes are in the horizon. Maybe I'll start by enjoying green fried tomatoes! Followed by mediterranean tomato salad! Mmmmm... the possibilities are endless.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said…

    I meant to plant some tomato plants as well but just didn't get to it. I'll try again this fall!

    Hope your plants are bountiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home