Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Call Me a Webcam Tourist

Today I traveled the world through the beauty of webcams. I found webcams that overlook the Eifel Tower in Paris, Time Square in New York, Niagara Falls in Canada, Waikiki Beach in Hawaii, Yosemite and Monterey Bay Aquarium in California. Wow! That was so much fun! It was dark in some places when it was light here, and light in other places when it was dark here. I like travel and have traveled quite a bit in my younger days, and look forward to the days when my hubby and I can make more trips in the future.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said…

    Okay, share some of those links with me, will you?

    I've seen the Eifel Tower in Paris in person and even went to the top!

    I haven't seen the rest.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home