Summer Foods!

This has been a very hot summer, and who wants to stand by the bbq or a hot stove - not me. So after take out, we enjoy fruit salad. All it takes to prepare it is: wash fruit under cold water, peel (if needed) and slice. My hubby likes them the way they are, I like them with sugar sprinkled. It's been good to our bodies. And yes, they are heaping bowls of fruit, possibly all 5 servings in one shot! Ah, why not. So this salad idea seems like a good deal for these hot days. A couple weeks ago I found recipes for Chinese Chicken Salad. The next thing I'd like to try is pasta salad.

2 Comments:
At 11:25 AM,
Lori said…
Yummm...and like the pretty plates they are one too.
Thanks for coming by and visiting me on my blog =))
I will enjoy reading yours. I grew up in AZ so I know Callie (maily the SD area)
Blessigs,
At 2:46 PM,
Tracy S said…
I LOVE fresh fruit. Not a day goes by really that I do not eat some. Your bowl looks sooo yummy right now.
Post a Comment
<< Home