Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Blue

This blog is blue! But the photo I'd like to share is my Honeybear's blue toy basket. Every night after dinner he prances over to his basket and digs his face in there until he finds the particular toy he's interested in for the day, and then prances over to his cushion. I tell you, everytime he does that we actually stop watching TV and quietly motion to each other laughing "Look at the dog!"

And yes, he truly hates the camera. Someone ought to come up with a camera that looks like a dog bone or dog toy.

10 Comments:
At 6:19 AM,
Lisa said…
My dog would shred that stuffed Snoopy toy to bits! I can't resist picking out a new toy for her so she has too many.
Happy Saturday and mine's up too.
At 6:50 AM,
Teena in Toronto said…
Fun pic!
Whenever I take a pic around the house, one of cats (Morgan) has to be in every picture.
Mine's up :)
At 6:52 AM,
Barb said…
Cute, cute. This is the faceless dog, right? :-)
At 11:10 AM,
eph2810 said…
Hehe - that is just too cute. What is that with dogs and cameras?
Now I know who to tag with my pet-meme :)...Check it out in a few minutes - hope you play :)
At 11:23 AM,
eph2810 said…
Here is the link to the post I referred to in my previous comment. Hope you play:)
http://www.eph2810.com/?p=312
At 4:09 PM,
Brenda said…
That is cute. His toys are in such good shape! My kids are rougher on their toys.
At 4:36 PM,
Ma said…
That's cute. I had a basket of toys for my dog too.
Thanks for stopping by my poto hunt.
At 6:34 PM,
Kelly Curtis said…
I was thinking "this blog is blue" before I even read your post! Very cute pics. Thanks for dropping by!
At 9:29 PM,
Anonymous said…
I wanted to participate this week too, but my camera batteries died!!! Geesh.
So, where have I been tagged? I don't see it? Maybe you're writing the post as I type this??
At 2:43 PM,
-tnchick- said…
Oh snoopy! I *lvoe* snoppy! Not sure why but I've loved and collected him for a while.
Post a Comment
<< Home