Show Me Your Inner Domestic Goddess
I've been observing some wonderfull daily themes on the some of the blogs I visit. Most of the weeks it's felt like trying to jump on a rollercoaster - the themes come and go before I can post something related to it.
Well today I'm on it!
O Mama Mia has come up with the Monday "Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine" theme. Wow! I totally get the links thing now!
Show Me Your (Inner) Domestic Goddess. Are you in suburban bliss? Do you get lost in your kitchen, flouring the hours away, baking? Do you love your home? Or maybe you’re in suburban turmoil & you live amongst desperate housewives?
I’ll Show You Mine……

This morning I went to my hubby and said, "Do I have an inner domestic goddess?" To which he replied in well trained hubby lingo, "You're a goddess in everyway." And then he went on to give me examples on how I'm a professional goddess. I wasn't going to dispute a good answer. So I went into the kitchen to make him a sandwich to take for lunch, and I realized there are maybe 3 ways I shine around the house: making lunch for my hubby to take to work, doing the dishes, and laundry. Those are the three I have downpat. The rest? Well, let's just say I meditate alot about how I'd love it all to really be, clean and well decorated. But for now, what I have is good enough.
Well today I'm on it!
O Mama Mia has come up with the Monday "Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine" theme. Wow! I totally get the links thing now!
Show Me Your (Inner) Domestic Goddess. Are you in suburban bliss? Do you get lost in your kitchen, flouring the hours away, baking? Do you love your home? Or maybe you’re in suburban turmoil & you live amongst desperate housewives?
I’ll Show You Mine……

This morning I went to my hubby and said, "Do I have an inner domestic goddess?" To which he replied in well trained hubby lingo, "You're a goddess in everyway." And then he went on to give me examples on how I'm a professional goddess. I wasn't going to dispute a good answer. So I went into the kitchen to make him a sandwich to take for lunch, and I realized there are maybe 3 ways I shine around the house: making lunch for my hubby to take to work, doing the dishes, and laundry. Those are the three I have downpat. The rest? Well, let's just say I meditate alot about how I'd love it all to really be, clean and well decorated. But for now, what I have is good enough.

6 Comments:
At 1:25 PM,
tasra said…
Yeah for your hubby! You've got him well-trained. ;-) And yeah for you...domestic goddess that you are!
Thanks for stopping by and watching my blooper video!
At 3:28 PM,
Overwhelmed! said…
Hey, you're steps ahead of me in the domestic goddess category. :) The sandwich looks yummy!
At 7:08 PM,
on the Rock said…
Hubby is so good to me, I am very fortunate!
At 8:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
Now I need a sandwich!! That looks soo goood!!!!!
At 8:02 AM,
Jen said…
Will you come to my house and make me one of those sammies!? Please!!!
At 11:06 PM,
Toni said…
Can I have some of your Piknik fries? Hee hee.
Hey your husband is so sweet!
And that sandwich looks great! Can I have a bite? :D
Post a Comment
<< Home