Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - A Few of My Favorite Things

This week I've finally been able to observe enough blogs to finally be able to partcipate in a few of the themes that have been going around. I must also say that this may the only week in a while that I will be able to do these as fervently as I have in the last few days. Work will be picking up for me alittle bit, and it will take me a while to balance things.

So without further adu here are thirteen of a few of my favorite things which make me happy (in no particular order):

1. movies like Amelie, Chocolat, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Johnny English which have a foreign flair
2. red candy apple (the apple itself must also be red, maybe macintosh)
3. all berries
4. sunshine and warmth
5. painting and photography
6. being involved in ministry
7. learning new things
8. being blessed to be married to a wonderful husband
9. having a soft and fluffy dog to come home to
10. day trips to the beaches and museums
11. blogsurfing
12. gardening
13. living as a child of God on the solid foundation of Christ

9 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Barbara said…

    Welcome to Thursday Thirteen. Nice list!

    My TT is up.

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Kimmy said…

    Great list! You did a wonderful job! Most of those are my favorite things, too!
    Happy T13! My list is up!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger rena said…

    Great list. Agree on about all of them 'cept the dog..haven't got one. And am hoping to be involved in ministry one day.

    Also, the pic of your dog giving you the "cold shoulder" is cute..the first thought that popped into my head was the dog thinking "whatever!"

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said…

    Mmmmm, candy apple.... Happy TT - ours is up!

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Carey said…

    great list..lots of favorite things.

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Amen! Love your list, very relaxing.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Pretty darn nice list, especially #10! I haven't had a candy apple in years. Why is that? I love candy apples.

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I LOVE your list :)

    Especially 6 ,8 and 13 !!!


    Thanks for stopping by.

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    Great TT
    My TT is up
    Have a wonderful Thursday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home