Family of Four!
Yes, that's right - our second adoption is in the works. We are now a family of four. The day after Mother's Day our second son was born to us at 8 pounds and 5 ounces, 21 inches longs. Our two year old is loving being a big brother and loving having a baby brother.
Being a mom of one child was really rough. But being a mom of two seems to be much easier than I thought it would be. Ofcourse I'm still going through sleep deprivation with a newborn, and at odds with our two year old. Yet somehow I surprise myself at how I'm able to pack everybody up and go where I need to go - uh, well, once everyone gets fed and diapered. And sometimes that means hours and hours of getting ready.
So happy and praising God for all this.

2 Comments:
At 10:36 PM,
Overwhelmed! said…
How wonderful for your family! In some ways, parenting 2 children can be easier, especially when they get a bit older and can play together. 2 years apart is a great age difference. Our two are 2 years and 2 months apart and we love it!
Hope you post again soon on how everyone is doing!
At 8:01 PM,
Overwhelmed! said…
That's so awesome that you've living next to a beautiful lake with a dock attached to our building. Isn't living near the water so much fun?!
Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment
<< Home