Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Monday, January 05, 2009

The Painful Journey To Healing

My hubby got me a gift certificate for a massage two Christmases ago in 2007. After suddenly having a baby in our lives a year ago and being very caught off guard as a new parent I never had a chance to go in for my massage until today now 2009.

When I called for the appointment, the woman explained this would be more of a healing massage, not so much like the spas that only do the relaxation massages. With hubby's horrible work hours the past couple months my prayers have since turned towards praying for the healing of our bodies, minds and souls of my family. I thought to myself this healing massage sounds like what I've been looking for.

Man oh man! That was the most painful "healing" kind of massage I've ever experienced. I don't know when the healing part is supposed to kick in, but tonight I really needed some Tylenol. If I could afford it I would book myself seven appointments at one of those relaxation spas tomorrow to balance out what I'm experiencing today.

I used to hear alot about for every one bad thing you need seven good things to bring it to balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home