living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ
posted by on the Rock @ 10:28 PM
At 4:30 AM, Anonymous said…
Whata terrific pic - I love the tippy toes.
At 10:28 AM, Susie said…
That's a great picture. Does he take requests?
At 1:35 PM, Unknown said…
I have that same picture of me doing that when i was his age!!! Such a cutie!!!
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous said…
I say little Mozart!Happy WW!
At 9:28 PM, Rose said…
My son loved pianos at that age too; what am I saying? He still does!Very cute photo, I just want to reach in there and squeeze him!Thanks for stopping by my blog!
At 9:19 AM, Rachel said…
Awww -- how cute!!! I love it.Thanks for stopping by yesterday!Following In My Shoes
At 6:39 AM, Anonymous said…
Sooo cute! Is he playing Beethoven? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home
child of God, wife, mommy, artist, learning so much in life...
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
At 4:30 AM,
Anonymous said…
Whata terrific pic - I love the tippy toes.
At 10:28 AM,
Susie said…
That's a great picture. Does he take requests?
At 1:35 PM,
Unknown said…
I have that same picture of me doing that when i was his age!!! Such a cutie!!!
At 6:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
I say little Mozart!
Happy WW!
At 9:28 PM,
Rose said…
My son loved pianos at that age too; what am I saying? He still does!
Very cute photo, I just want to reach in there and squeeze him!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
At 9:19 AM,
Rachel said…
Awww -- how cute!!! I love it.
Thanks for stopping by yesterday!
Following In My Shoes
At 6:39 AM,
Anonymous said…
Sooo cute! Is he playing Beethoven? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home