Nine Month Stats
It's hard to believe my baby is barely a baby anymore. I look at my son everyday and think growing up is alot of work! And my oh my, following a growing baby sure is alot of work too! But when he was ready to walk he just took off, four steps one week, the next week 5 steps then 8 then 12, and then off he goes through the house hands raised up over his head.
I hold my breath and get wide-eyed every time he takes those steps, it's such a miracle to see.
A couple weeks ago at his nine month appointment:
Height - 28.75 inches
Weight - 21.5 lbs
I hold my breath and get wide-eyed every time he takes those steps, it's such a miracle to see.
A couple weeks ago at his nine month appointment:
Height - 28.75 inches
Weight - 21.5 lbs

1 Comments:
At 1:29 PM,
Barb said…
I seriously cannot get over that. He's one month older than Avery and she just started crawling yesterday. She's been pulling herself around with her elbows but yesterday she figured up how to get up on all fours and go forward.
I'm amazed. Look at him! It's so much fun, isn't it? Chasing after a growing baby? I mean, it does wear us out, but it's so, so much fun.
He's absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment
<< Home