Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Friday, December 01, 2006

Weekend Reflection


Yep I did it! I won tickets for a show yet once again, and hubby and I enjoyed a nice midweek date. This time they were for the Trans Siberean Orchestra - quite the light show.

We got a string of Christmas lights up on the exterior of our home, and on a timer. It's fun to see them light up from the window.

And yes, we actually braved getting out to a couple of stores dark and early on black Friday for the first time. It was an experience worth seeing, and we saved hundreds on new flooring for our living room. We'll tackle that in a few weeks oursleves.

Hubby and I came down with colds today, but we're taking care of ourselves and hope we can beat this real soon.

To see more reflections visit here!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:20 AM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Awesome that you were able to visit another show for free :).

    I will never make it out on Black Friday - but our son did this year and we saved $70 on a printer/scanner...Wahoo.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a good week, except of course the colds. Hope you both feel better!:)

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Good for you! Sounds like you got some great deals. I hope the colds aren't too bad. You posted this on Friday and here I am arriving on Monday. So I hope you two are OK.

    I'm just getting over a rotten cold myself so I know this isn't the time of year to do that.

    Hmmm. I never thought about putting our house lights on a timer. What a great idea.

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger C. H. Green said…

    Came by from flip-flop mama's. Just wanted to say hi and enjoy your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home