Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wordless Wednesday - Nature's Christmas Deco



Join Wordless Wednesday here.

9 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Messy Mom said…

    yummy:)

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *gulp*........mouth's watering here!!! Lucious W W this week.

    Mine's posted, come on over for a chuckle or two.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    Thanks for stopping by today..Have a great Thanksgiving ...Sandy

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Moogie said…

    Ooooh, I think I like those better than ornaments. :) Are they on your tree or is this in another yard?

    Happy WW!!

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said…

    Not where I live. Man, I miss the warmer clime...

    I've posted my Wordless Wednesday, too. Enjoy! ;)

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Ours are still pretty green. They will be this color in about a month or so...

    Have a blessed and joyous Thanksgiving.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Pooch said…

    No one can decorate like God's natural creations. Thank you for a simply beautiful picture.

    Happy, blessed Thanksgiving.

    :)

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great photo! Happy WW!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Susie said…

    I love God's decorations! Great pic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home