Thursday Thirteen - A Day At The Park
A few Sundays ago Hubby and I went to takes some pics of the koi at the local park and Japanese gardens. I got to take alot of good pics, but we weren't allowed to feed the koi. I'll have to go back some other time when they're hungry. Click on the pics if you'd like to see them larger.













Shhhhh... they're sleeping...













Shhhhh... they're sleeping...

5 Comments:
At 9:00 PM,
Ms. Kathleen said…
What a relaxing and fun time!
At 6:37 AM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
fun to do things like this. I wish that we would go out and do special trips like this. My hubby works so hard that we never get to go like this. bless his heart. My TT is up now...Sandy
At 11:51 AM,
Doris said…
What a cute and clever Thursday Thirteen. :)
At 7:53 PM,
eph2810 said…
Those are some awesome picture you took. I think my favorite one is the waterfall :) - very cool.
Thank you for sharing.
At 6:39 AM,
Anonymous said…
I especially like the pictures of the stones and the leaves. Very clever!
Post a Comment
<< Home