Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Thursday, November 16, 2006

When In Rome...

You Belong in Rome

You're a big city girl with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?

6 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Well, according to this test I belong in Rome, too. I think that's pretty accurate. I definitely a big city girl with a small town heart.

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    When I did this one severals months ago - I came up with Amsterdam :)...

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Pamela said…

    Cute, Rome sounds good to me too, especially after reading that. lol

    Hey, Thank You for the sweet Birthday well wishes! They really meant a lot and helped to make my day special! :)

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Um , I think I belong in Rome too...lol

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger someone else said…

    I was pegged for Rome too. After actually having been there, I can say it's a very romantic city.

    Thank you for the kind wishes this week on the birth of our grandson.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    This is crazy. I am Rome too. I do love my cappuccino!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home