
I am so thankful for so much! And now I finally get to share some of these:
- It's such a delight that God has given me some down-time and me-time and hubby-and-I time after many years of studies and ministry. There's a time for everything.
- I amazed that all the years I waited for a hubby, that this is the one that God had in store for me. His love warms my heart!
- As baby crazy as I am, I am so thrilled to enjoy my nephew who is now 14 months old. He can say baby and hi. And won't stop walking now that he can! Sis is expecting her second next summer.
- The kitty we found a few weeks ago sleeping outside our nursery is still there every morning. Hubby and I still look for "him" first thing each day and it puts a smile on our face.
- It's been quite the year of unexpected miracles. Miracle vacation weeks. Miracle income resources. Miracle job changes and opportunities. And so much more...
- I am thankful for all of God's provisions spiritually, mentally and physically.
- I am thankful for the many blogs that touch my heart day to day. Some fill me with hope, others get me up and going, others make me think creatively, and so much more... Blessings to you all!
For more Thankfuls go here for the code and blogroll!

3 Comments:
At 11:20 AM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
Yes we all need to be thankful. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You know that I am blessed as you read. I am rich far beyond what I should be. Have a great day in the Lord. Sandy
At 7:51 PM,
eph2810 said…
This is a wonderful thankful list :)...I am glad that you have some time to reflect and have time with your hubby.
I so long for vacation right now, but have to wait until next year. We do have a long weekend coming up though - YEAH!
I think often of you and your hubby. I hope that your adoption plans will soon take fruit :).
Thank you for stopping by this morning.
At 5:41 PM,
Chrixean said…
This is a wonderful list! Thanks for joining Thankful Thursday. I was unable to post mine due to my busy sched, but I will make up for it next week. I hope to see you again next week! :-)
God bless.
Post a Comment
<< Home