Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Monday, May 14, 2007

Getting to know you Meme

I’ve been tagged a couple weeks ago by FlipFlopFloozie to answer 40 questions about myself.

1. What is your occupation?
clergy...it's more of a call
2. What color are your socks right now?
white
3. What are you listening to right now?
a Prius commercial on TV
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Pizza
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Bronco-billy style...that would be a no
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
love 'em all
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Mommy
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Ofcourse
9. How old are you today?
30 something
10. Favorite drink?
Pina colada flavored italian soda
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
xtreme sports
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
I cherish my whites, but finally took the plunge
13. Pets?
a dog
14. Favorite food?
Kabob
15. What was the last movie you watched?
The Italian Job
16. What was the last book you read?
The Baby Business
17. What do you do to vent anger?
I allow myself the right to be angry
18. What was your favourite toy as a child?
the Bionic Woman action figure
19. What is your favourite, fall or spring?
Spring...minus the sneezing
20. Hugs or kisses?
Lots of hugs strengthens the soul
21. Cherries or blueberries?
cherries...okay, both
22. Do you want your friends to leave you comments?
sure
23. Who is the most likely to comment?
whoever has the time
24. Who is least likely to comment?
whoever is uninterested
25. Living arrangements?
Home
26. When was the last time you cried?
when my sister was crying for her newborn
27. What's on the floor of your closet?
shoes
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Jesus
29. What did you do last night?
grocery shopping
30. Favorite smells?
Kabob
31. What inspires you?
creativity and individuality and humor
32. What are you afraid of?
scams
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
cheese
34. Favourite dog breed?
mixed breeds
35. Number of keys on your key ring?
five
36. Number of years at current job?
obeying the call for 20 years
37. Favourite day of the week?
Mondays are like second chances
38. How many states/countries have you lived in?
one state/two countries
39. Favourite holidays?
any holiday that gives us an extra day off
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
only sat on, never driven

If you would like to take on this meme too, let me know and I'd love to stop by...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    Well I would say that you are around my girls age!! You sound like it anyway...Bionic woman gives it away!! I remember my one child playing with that. That makes me your mother..Oh well that is okay!! Thanks for finishing this up!! You did GOOD!! Have a great day!! I know how it is about working..It stinks!!
    Sandy

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    You just made me CRAVE shiskabob. I swear, that's going on my grocery list.

    And crying with your sister made me a little weepy, too. What a blessing that little baby got to go home after only nine days.

    Love this whole list. I'm thinking I'll need some pina colada Italian soda to go with that shiskabob. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home