Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm especially thankful for
my sister being able to hold her newborn
who was born a month early,
and for many other blessings like
my hubby, my home, our health,
fruits and vegetables, drinking water,
and belonging to God who desires to be
in relationship with us.

God Bless you all:)

You'll find more thankful thoughts at Sting My Heart.

18 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Deedra said…

    What a beautiful thankful list! Thank you for sharing it.

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Crystal said…

    Great list of thankfuls...thanks for sharing them! Congratulations on your new nephew! Babies are always such blessings.

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    I am so glad to read that your sister was able to hold her little boy. A mother's touch and God's hand is wonderful medicine. I pray that your nephew continues to grow.

    Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

    Blessings to you and yours.

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Great list, congrats on your precious new nephew.

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Grandparents Corner said…

    What a blessing your sister was able to hold her little one.

    There are so many things to be thankful for which I sometimes forget. Thank you for sharing and blessing me.

     
  • At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Praise God - that is wonderful that your sister can hold her new child! Thanks for sharing! I too am thankful for fruits and veggies, just can't wait for the summer markets to open up with fresh produce! Blessings to you!

     
  • At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God is the giver of life, so keep trusting. Thanks for sharing this wonderful list

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Praying for your little nephew. So thankful that you're sister got to hold him. I can imagine the emotions.
    Blessings on your day.

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Nise' said…

    Continued prayers for your baby nephew! Looking forward to the farmers market as well! Yummy.

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Betty's Loosing Race said…

    Great list. Thank you for sharing.
    ~Betty~

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Deena Peterson said…

    Congrats on the new addition to your extended family!!

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    Great list as always!! Mine needs to be done yet!! I have bible study on Thursday mornings but this was our last one for the season..boo hoo!! I am going to miss it!! I will get to my list ASAP!! I am so thankful that your sister got to hold her baby. I have always thought that will do the best for the baby!! Mamma is what he needs. Sandy

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    Praying for your nephew! That's great that your sister was able to hold him already.
    I've been thinking of you lately--praying for you.

    Wonderful list of thankfuls, thanks for sharing!

    Blessings~

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Monkey Giggles said…

    Thank you for sharing your heart.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Praise and Coffee said…

    Hello! Have you started the adoption process yet? God is faithful!

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Ballpoint Wren said…

    Congratulations on your new nephew and I'm sending prayers, too! God is good!

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    thats beautiful

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Vicki said…

    Amen to that. Sending drive-by hugs!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home