Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - New Life


I was so surprised to see baby doves surviving living out of their nests on the ground in our backyard this spring. There were two of them waddling around and their parents flying down to feed them.
For more WW go to wordless wednesday.

10 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    beautiful--have a great WW!

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    thanks for sharing with us. I enjoy stopping by here and will be praying for that baby




    Im inviting all WWers and anyone else to join the scavenger hunt we started today on my blog. We are having a a great time and we have over 80 people playing!! and we have some cool prizes! It just started so there is plenty of time to sign up. Hope you will join us!!!

     
  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Debo Blue said…

    Touching and beautiful.

    The Lord bless and touch your nephew.

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Stacie said…

    Awwww.

    Your nephew is in my thoughts.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How sweet! I pray your nephew will thrive and be able to go home soon!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Very cute :) Yay doves!

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Janae said…

    That's so wonderful to get to watch mother-nature in action. (as a side note I saw that Oprah also. I was wondering if it really works :))prays for your nephew.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    I hope those baby birds (doves) survive!! Hope there are no animals around to harm them. My WW is up also.
    Sandy

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    How cool is that :) . I didn't know that doves put their nests on the ground. Thank your for sharing.

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said…

    there is nothing sweeter than a baby of anything! love this picture!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home