Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt - Cooking Burgers


Check out more at TNchick...

36 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger ipanema said…

    Oh, I miss grilled burgers! My husband was very fond of that. Now, I'm hungry. :)

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't see the photo...but Have a great Photo Hunter Saturday :)

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I cannot see the photo???

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said…

    i think blogger is eating the burgers! it happened to my hubby too!

    smiles, bee

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Just Jan said…

    hmmmm...there seems to be no photo...just a little box with a red x in it???

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I ,love it when my husband grills burgers. I only tried grilling once and got them too charred.

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said…

    oh there they are! yummy!!!

    smiles, bee

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said…

    Oh wow, when are you serving? I'll be right over with the potatoe salad!

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ohhh
    i can smell them cooking

    thanks for visiting my first photo hunt

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said…

    I love burgers especially the grilled ones. Thanks for sharing and visiting me earlier. Take care!

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Wow! Those look great! Yum!

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger letha said…

    Hmmm, burgers ...

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    Could I have mine well-done please? I'll bring the mustard.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aah burgers....mouth watering :)

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Patricia said…

    There is nothing like a grilled burger! Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks for stopping by Pollywog Creek!

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Just Jan said…

    wow....those look so yummy!!! Now I'm really hungry.

    thanks for stopping by and I'm glad your photo finally appeared.

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmmmm... the smoke reached here. lol!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmmm... Hmmmmmm. . . Looking left then right and s l o w l y reaching out to steal one. Ahhh! delicious! Hmm.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger A. said…

    This is not a good theme for me :( I want to eat them all :)

    Great picture!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Mmmmm....burgers on the grill. I love warmer weather - lots of cook outs!

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    I have not had hamburgers on the grill in a long time. Sounds good. Be right over. Our son lives in California. Maybe we could come visit you and him all at the same time. Guess it would be quite the drive from Georgia though...Maybe another time.
    Sandy

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger heidi @ ggip said…

    What a great entry! Looks really good!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes said…

    I can hear them sizzling!
    Happy Hunting :)

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger tapps said…

    i'll have mine medium-well... with cheese. thanks!

    :-)

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yum, yum. Nothing like a burger right off of the grill!!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Samantha & Mom said…

    Hamburgers are our favorite. Please let one fall to the ground so Tigger and I can eat it. Mom loves dad to cook, then she doesn't have to (heehee). Have a great weekend.
    Samantha, Tigger and Mom

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger jmb said…

    Summer barbecue, well not hot enough yet here but maybe soon.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Shawna said…

    It's the perfect weather for grilling! Mmm!

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Crazy Working Mom said…

    Hey, those look delicious!!
    Great shot.

    Thanks for dropping by my SPH earlier.

    Have a great weekend.

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! Grilled burgers. Use to love them, still do, just that my tummy can't take them due to an operation I had a few years ago. Still, I long to have a bite...sigh.

    Have a great week ahead of you!

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    I love cooking out, and those look yummy!
    I have a photo up this week too so please stop by

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, this theme makes me HUNGRY! And yesterday I was taking photos on my yard and smelled the grilling from the neighbour. We've run out of gas, so no grilling here :( Maybe I should've gone crashing their party...? *grin* Anyway, thanks for visiting me :)

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger YTSL said…

    What you said about my Photo Hunt entry: i.e., mmmmmm! :b

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said…

    Yummy, we were just saying that we needed to fire up the grill, great motivation!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger srp said…

    Now where did I put that grill in the storage unit! Nothing tastes better than a burger grilled to perfection!

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger MaR said…

    fun times!!! love your take on the theme :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home