Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thankful Thursday



Today I'm thankful for
enjoying a hot cup of tea while I write this,
the beautiful flowers in my garden,
a surprise gift certificate in the mail,
the fact that God knows
even when the present and future seems unclear to me,
Wonderful bloggers, God Bless you all:)

You'll find more thankful thoughts at Sting My Heart.

15 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Deedra said…

    Wonderful things to be thankful for. Thank you so much for sharing them! Have a great day!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    God bless you too sweet one, enjoyed your list.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Crystal said…

    Wonderful Thankful list.....I love gift certificates don't you? It's like shopping with someone else's money!
    Blessings

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Thank you for sharing. This time of year, drinking coffee and enjoying the flowers. It's such a sweet time.
    Blessings on your day.

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    You sound peaceful today and that is a blessing in itself..Sandy

     
  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    I have my hot coffee while I am sitting here, it is almost like sitting across from you, hehe.

    Beautiful TT list.

    Have a great day.

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Nise' said…

    I am enjoying my hot water w/lemon enjoying everyone's thankful lists! Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Pearls of Wisdom said…

    I enjoyed your list and drank me tea while reading it so you gave me a smile. Thanks for sharing ! Happy TT!

    Angel ( Angel Mama Pearls of Wisdom)

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    What a lovely thankful! I'm going to make myself a cup of tea--thanks for the inspiration!

    Blessings~

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Flowers in the garden. You and I are alike. Great list.

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Peculiar Blogs said…

    Lovely list!

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Believer said…

    "God knows even when the present and future seems unclear to me."

    Amen! He has already answered.

    Thanks for visiting.

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Too warm for hot tea here in the desert, but I enjoy drinking a nice hot cup of tea during the winter.

    I just love flowers. Although I never planted my rose bushes, I have to little rose trees in my home right now. I hope I will keep them alive until next January--hubby found out that you plant rose in January here in AZ...

    Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

    Blessings on your Friday and always.

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger Dirkey said…

    nice list, its so great to remember your blessings!!

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    It is amazing the way a thankful heart learns to appreciate the little blessings along with the big ones. A beautiful list.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home