Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Weeding Frenzy


For more WW go to wordless wednesday.

28 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Eva said…

    can you do my house next? please?

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Kellyology said…

    We've spent the past three weekends doing that here. I'm so glad I'm finally finished!

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Oh.my.goodness. - Want to come over here? I think we could have at least half one full.

    Blessings on your Wednesday.

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said…

    that's a lot of weeds!! i usually have a few wheel barrels full when i weed.

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're right you are weeding too :o)

    Is that a slide to a POOL!??? I love swimming!

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Crazy Working Mom said…

    *Sigh* That makes me tired.
    Looks like a lot of hard work.

    Happy WW!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    for a minute I thought it said wedding frenzy then I thought, what? LOL, Happy WW.

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is one of the reason that I don't want to have a garden lol Thanks for visiting my meme blog!

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Pearls of Wisdom said…

    What a lot of work. Happy WW.

    Angel Mama ():)

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Ingrid said…

    Congratulations, apparently you worked very hard with your green thumb !

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger ICJ said…

    WOW!!! You sure worked hard...

    Happy WW! Thanks for visiting and commenting! :-)

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang said…

    I see a hardworker around. That's a lot of weeds.

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    Wow, you've been busy!

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    wow..you should give me some of that motivation

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    take a break! lol

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger Shaz said…

    Ah Ha! we cheated & had the garden paved, you don't so many weeds in pots . . lol. Keep up the good work!!!

     
  • At 3:38 AM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    Ow, back breaking work. But I imagine the results are amazing!

     
  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger TorAa said…

    Emergency exit. Great invention;))

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad it isn't me. Enjoy.

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Patois42 said…

    I'm in California, too, maybe we're close enough that you could drive here. I'm on a wooded 1/2-acre lot. No grass. Just weeds. And ivy. Interested?

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger MaR said…

    should have taken a pic of our weekend job :)
    happy ww!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    Looks familiar!! We have to put ours in big brown sacks here or the city will not pick them up!! Makes for a pain!! I used to have to weed as a kid and just hated it but now I have too!! I always remember my dad making my brother and I do it!! I thought it was a never ending job..They always came back!! ((smile))!! Have a great day..My WW is up too.
    SAndy

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    That's a lot of weeds!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    That reminds me of what I need to do this weekend!

    Thanks for stopping by earlier!

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    I can assuare you I know how much work it was to fill that trash container up. Weeds. Arrggghhhh!

    Good job! I hate doing it but I sure love the results.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Sherry said…

    That's just a sad reminder of my own flower beds. Sniff.

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said…

    Oh, I bet I could match you and then some!

     
  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger Glass Half Full said…

    How long did this take??? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home