Several of mine last year didn't even make in the house... same with the green beans. No garden this year. Going to enjoy camp instead. Enjoy your harvest and Happy WW!
oh oh oh can I come over???? lol I LOVE tomatoes grown at home. We didn't plant any this year. Last year we produced more than I could eat and give away, and they killed everything else around it. I miss them though.
25 Comments:
At 8:45 PM,
Beckie said…
I just found you through WW - Wow, a red tomato already! We won't get red ones until the 4th of July at the earliest.
Happy WW!
At 8:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
woohoo and you got it on film too! Enjoy.
At 9:07 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a treasure!
At 9:38 PM,
Pearls of Wisdom said…
Oh I love fresh tomatoes off the vine. Happy WW.
Angel Mama ():)
At 2:25 AM,
Anonymous said…
I really can't imagine looking forward to eating a tomatoe ... not very fond of that veggie
Lovely picture, though
At 4:22 AM,
Special K ~Toni said…
Yeah! Mine are still all green! Mine is up at
Being An Air Force Wife
At 5:19 AM,
Donna. W said…
We have one about that size, but it's still quite green, darn it.
At 6:01 AM,
heidi @ ggip said…
That sounds delicious!
At 6:19 AM,
Anonymous said…
Dang it, my mouth just watered. Now I'm hungry.
Can you pass the salt, please? *grin*
At 8:36 AM,
Terri said…
Several of mine last year didn't even make in the house... same with the green beans. No garden this year. Going to enjoy camp instead. Enjoy your harvest and Happy WW!
At 8:47 AM,
Kerry said…
looking good! happy ww.
At 9:28 AM,
Anonymous said…
What a beauty it is! Give me a salt shaker and I'd bite into that thing like an apple!!
At 10:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
My mouth started to water!!! LOL
Slap that puppy on some white bread with mayo, salt and pepper and it's a feast!
Thanks for coming by mine earlier too, happy WW!
At 10:43 AM,
ShaggaBear (Linda) said…
ripe already? here in Ohio, I was glad to get the plants in before Memorial Day! We'll have some ripe ones in a couple of months.
At 11:08 AM,
Melanie said…
Looks yummy!
At 11:16 AM,
Christine said…
Ooooh, the season has begun! Looks de-lish!
At 12:33 PM,
Linda said…
There is nothing like homegrown tomatoes!
At 1:34 PM,
Barb said…
Ohhh yum!!!! Someone's having salad tonight!
At 1:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
It looks delicious!
At 5:23 PM,
Unknown said…
Woo-hoo! That's awesome - I'm happy for you!
At 7:05 PM,
Rebecca said…
Add some salt and you have lunch. Yummy!!!
At 7:14 PM,
Tracy S said…
oh oh oh can I come over???? lol I LOVE tomatoes grown at home. We didn't plant any this year. Last year we produced more than I could eat and give away, and they killed everything else around it. I miss them though.
At 7:29 PM,
Monkey Giggles said…
ripe....wow...I can't wait...I love tomato's right off the vine
At 11:09 PM,
eph2810 said…
Girl, this one looks so yummy :) I am glad that they came out this well.
Thank you for sharing.
At 9:46 AM,
MaR said…
What a beautiful red tomato!!! and there are more to come. Happy ww!
Post a Comment
<< Home