It's a Baby Boy!
We have a baby!!! No time for too many details yet. We only found out about him just a few days before his birth.
He's beautiful! Born January 22, at a whopping 9 pds 12oz. We were there for the delivery and haven't left his side since. The hospital kept him (and us) for a total of 80 sleepless hours. We were treated with excellent care there. We got home on Friday, and our first doctor's appointment is today.
Thank you so much for your prayers! More updates to follow, but personal time has become very scarce all of a sudden. No complaints about that. Yippeee!
He's beautiful! Born January 22, at a whopping 9 pds 12oz. We were there for the delivery and haven't left his side since. The hospital kept him (and us) for a total of 80 sleepless hours. We were treated with excellent care there. We got home on Friday, and our first doctor's appointment is today.
Thank you so much for your prayers! More updates to follow, but personal time has become very scarce all of a sudden. No complaints about that. Yippeee!

7 Comments:
At 1:48 PM,
Tricia said…
Congratulations! That is such wonderful news - what a blessing!!!
At 2:06 PM,
Barb said…
I got so excited when I read your comment at my place, I had to run right over here. Oh my word, congratulations! What wonderful news this is.
At 3:05 PM,
Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…
I am OVER THE MOON!!!!! Oh my gosh! Praise God!!
I am so happy for you!!!!!
At 4:18 PM,
eph2810 said…
That is so cool!!!! God so rocks - Congratulations to you and your beloved. I am sure you are all giddy now - just like I am!!!!
Looking forward hearing more about this incredible gift.
Blessings to you and yours...
At 6:34 PM,
Lori said…
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Oh I can not wait to hear more about him in the future, PRAISE GOD!!
At 7:54 PM,
Overwhelmed! said…
Oh my goodness! What exciting and joyful news! I can't wait to hear more details and see a picture (if you're willing to share)!
Congrats to you! I'm so happy for you. :)
At 9:11 AM,
bp said…
How exciting! Praise God for your new blessing!
Post a Comment
<< Home