Lean Green Speeding Machine
After fourteen years of driving around my green Camaro, I finally sold it last summer to someone who lives two miles down the road.
It was tough to part with, but it has been pretty neat to see it around town atleast once a month. This weekend I saw it coming down the street, racing through the intersection in front of me. My mouth dropped open in shock and some disgust - but there was also a part of me that was pretty proud for all the care I had put into it while it was in my ownership. I'm glad I get to see it around still in good shape and being enjoyed by a new generation of youth.

1 Comments:
At 5:03 PM,
Barb said…
I wonder who ended up with my yellow Camaro with the black interior. Hmmmmm. Of course, that was so long ago, it's probably complete history by now. LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home