Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Tour of Homes

Welcome to the tour of what's going on around my home this Christmas. Here are some happy items to share with you. So please imagine wonderful Christmas music, your favorite of course, help yourself to some treats, and God Bless...






Thank you for stopping by! Visit more Christmas Home Tours at our great host Boomama's blog! Merry Christmas!

15 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Roxanne said…

    Love the Jim Shore nativity. THere were a TON of people over at Boomama's, so I picked the last one added, and that was you. Merry Christmas.

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Hootin Anni said…

    Wonderful photos you've shared.

    My holiday slide show tour is THIS WAY

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger ~*Jennifer*~ said…

    I have that little white tree candle holder thing! It was mt great-grandmothers :) Love the colors in your wreath!

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Mycrazylife said…

    Thanks for stopping by! You have gorgeous photos as well and I love the decorations! I totally dig the white tree.

    To answer your question about my camera, I used a Nikon D80 and a 50mm/1.8 lens.

    Merry Christmas!

    Mycrazylife

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Lady Why said…

    I love the wreath!!! Great pictures!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Veggiemomof2 said…

    I had a snowman cup just like that one in the 1st picture! Haven't a clue where it is now! LOL

    Have a Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the wreath colors and your Chritmas tree is sooo pretty

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    I LOVE the white tree!!!

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Queen of My Domain said…

    What a beautiful Nativity you have.

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Toni said…

    You tree is gorgeous!!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger kimi said…

    LOVE your nativity scene!

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Mama C said…

    I love the wreath with the many colored balls! It is festive, yet really something else that I can't think of a word for.

    Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    I love it that you just posted these photos and let them speak for themselves. Lovely.

    I'm just dropping by to wish you a wonderful Christmas and thank you for all your sweet comments when I've been so bad about getting around cyberspace for a while now.

    May your Christmas be full of blessing and joy.

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger bbeth said…

    Thanks for inviting me for the tour - everything was wonderful! Have a very merry Christmas.
    bonniebeth

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger Cherdecor said…

    I really like your nativity set! How special! Thanks for sharing all your beautiful photos. God Bless!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home