Photo Hunt - What IS That?
This gelato ice cream shop makes it easy to figure out the flavors by placing on top of each one the actual fruit. It does away with the need to ask "what is it". Otherwise it's always my first question. But that still doesn't hold me back from asking for sample tastings!
Check out more at TNchick...
Check out more at TNchick...

18 Comments:
At 1:46 AM,
Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said…
I want each and every flavor that is right there now! :P
At 1:58 AM,
philos said…
Wow! Definitely a treat! Now I'm hungry... yum! yum!
At 2:06 AM,
Anonymous said…
YUMMY!!!!!!!!...i am in need of a large bowl of gelato now..;) hehehe
Pearl - happy weekend and thanks for dropping by
At 2:29 AM,
Tom said…
You know what it is. Just ask, how much is that?
At 2:31 AM,
Anonymous said…
Can I have a taste of everything? *suddenly morphing into a glutton*
At 3:44 AM,
eastcoastlife said…
Hoho... no need to ask what is it! I want every flavor! *slurp*
At 3:46 AM,
Anonymous said…
Oh I love peach gelato!
At 3:58 AM,
Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said…
This is a very clever way to sell icecream! They all look more tempting than ever!
At 5:04 AM,
Hootin Anni said…
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, be still my heart! And then, I just gotta ask this: "When do we eat?"
My photo hunt this week is a sequence of photos as I open a purchase I made at Michael's Crafts shop. Can you guess what they are before I reveal them?
Come by if you can find time!! Have a super weekend.
At 5:22 AM,
Carver said…
That's a clever idea to put the fruit on top. Good take on the theme. Happy weekend.
At 7:30 AM,
tigerfish said…
I would ask for sample tastings too! Cool!
At 9:10 AM,
Anonymous said…
Nice take on the theme.
Mine is "oozier"
At 9:57 AM,
Ingrid said…
That's funny, I took almost the same picture in Italy on my holidays !
At 3:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
look so yummy!!
At 3:48 PM,
Anonymous said…
OMG, I SO want some of this...right now! Mmmm...Great shot. Happy Hunting. Mine is up here.
At 12:16 AM,
Anonymous said…
you're making me miss my gelato shop which closed down!!! :P
At 6:16 PM,
Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said…
That's a beautiful photograph!
At 11:11 AM,
Donielle said…
Oh man, we don't have anything like that around here! Yum!
Post a Comment
<< Home