A Thought for Thursday
"But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness."
- James 3:17,18
That's a tall order, but hopefully we attempt it through God's grace.
- James 3:17,18
That's a tall order, but hopefully we attempt it through God's grace.

2 Comments:
At 9:19 AM,
Barb said…
Hello there,
I normally reply to comments on my web site but wasn't sure if you'd come back so I thought I'd leave you a note here. It's funny. People who don't know me yet assume I must live near the ocean because of my web design. You'll probably be surprised to hear I live on the western slope of the Rockies in Colorado. It's beautiful out here but it's not the ocean. I just sometimes wish it were. I grew up in SE Texas on the gulf coast near what I thought was an ocean when I was a little girl. Of course it was the Gulf of Mexico. I chose this theme for my design because I really love all things sea, beach, shells. It calms me. Thank you for dropping by today.
At 12:16 PM,
on the Rock said…
My hubby and I both love the beach more than the mountains. It's a 3 hour drive to many of them here. We try to make atleast once a year.
Post a Comment
<< Home