Friday's Feast - A Buffet For Your Brain

Appetizer
What is your favorite herb or spice?
Cinnamon... mmmmm, the comfort spice
Soup
Name a song you like but haven't heard in a long time.
Superfreak always gets me going
Salad
If you were to take just one minute to write down as many things as you can think of that you need (not want) to do, approximately how many things would there be?
atleast 30, it would take me maybe 2 seconds to write each one
Main Course
Tell something interesting about one of your family members (nothing scandalous, please, just something unique).
Anything my dad plants must be fruit-bearing, or he'll pluck it and toss it - he gets very Biblical when it comes to grape vines and sheep
Dessert
What's the latest you've ever stayed awake?
possibly 6 am for a hospital call, and then I hit the sack
To participate in Friday's Feast go here.

12 Comments:
At 9:58 PM,
Unknown said…
thanks for posting
At 12:57 AM,
Unknown said…
Cinnamon is my favorite too! :P
Happy Friday!
At 2:19 AM,
Caylynn said…
I love cinnamon too. :) Superfreak is a good song to groove to.
Have a great Friday. :)
At 6:43 AM,
Melli said…
Ahhhhh! Your soup is FABULOUS!!! GREAT dance number! I haven't heard it in ages either... and your dad sounds like a real character -- in that "good" kinda way! ;) GREAT feast!
At 6:49 AM,
Ma said…
Great feast! Your main course was interesting.
I'm up, come and dine
At 7:50 AM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
Some FEAST today!! Mine is up if you are interested in coming to visit....
At 8:25 AM,
Unknown said…
Biblical and sheep :) made me smile.
At 8:54 AM,
Anonymous said…
I like your 'comfort spice'...great way of describing it...'cause it IS for sure!!
Happy Friday
Mine feast is served
At 2:15 PM,
graymama said…
Now Superfreak is stuck in my head.
Nice meal!
At 6:41 PM,
Unknown said…
That is so cute. It must all bear plants huh?
Come dine with me.
At 7:28 PM,
Barb said…
The remark about your dad cracked me up. And yes, cinnamon is THE comfort spice. Just the smell is comforting.
At 11:41 AM,
eph2810 said…
Cinnamon - totally agree with you. Goes so go on rice-pudding :).
I think I have about 15 things I need to do, but don't have the time to do them. I like how your dad 'plucks' out the non-fruit-bearing things in life...
Wonderful feast this week. :) Maybe I should start doing it again...
Post a Comment
<< Home