Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Modern and Offbeat

You Are Flan Pocky

Your attitude: modern and offbeat
East meets west... sweet meets salty.
You're a pro at bringing unusual combos together!


I agree with the result on a few levels. I love eating salty foods, like chips or peanuts with a Lemon Lime Shasta soda. I enjoy living as a Christian in the world, but not of it. I like to connect people with other people. I hold up my values and culture while living in our American melting pot. My personality contains many unusual combos, like I'm shy yet confident and outgoing, I'm artistic yet business minded, I'm considerate yet direct, and so much more.

I found this quiz at Sting My Heart. You can try it to for kicks.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger TonyB said…

    Just wanted to say how much I love your blog. Sorry I haven't commented before this. And I love your comments on my blog...

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm green tea pocky. What the heck is pocky anyway?? This is what it said:
    Your attitude: natural and zen
    Peaceful yet full of life. Deep and thoughtful.
    You're halfway to tantric bliss!

    Ok, I'll take it. LOL.

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Hi there,

    I looked for an email connection in your profile so I could send you a more personal note but it wasn't there so I'm talking to you this way.

    I'm stopping by here to thank you for the comment you left on my first post at Faith Lifts. You're so right. God does look after all his children. I wonder that I took that so for granted for so long that I forgot to remember it. You made me remember that Rob and I are not in this difficult place alone.

    I so appreciate you understanding that it was hard for me to do that post. Your going over there and reading what I wrote and then commenting on it, well...it means the world to me. Thank you.

    xoxoxo
    Barb

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger on the Rock said…

    Thank you all for dropping by and sharing your uplifting words with me! It means alot to me when people slow down enough to share God's goodness with others.

    And, sorry, I have no idea what pocky is! It sounds like it must be a dessert.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home