Previous Posts
- Thoughts From a Past Journal
- If You Build It They Will Come
- Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Look Up
- Friday's Feast - A Buffet For Your Brain
- A Thought for Thursday... about relationships
- Wordless Wednesday
- How I Met My Honey - A Story of Hope and Faith
- Sufficient Grace
- Modern and Offbeat
- Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Food


7 Comments:
At 5:59 PM,
Kelly Curtis said…
Looks like grandpa made a good choice;)
Thanks for stopping by my WW!
Kelly
My new address: 2passthetorch.com
At 6:14 PM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
What a good gift from Grandpa. I bet it was well loved too...Thanks for visiting me as always!!
At 6:42 PM,
Unknown said…
How cute.
At 8:26 PM,
Barbara H. said…
Looks like both are having fun!
Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts
At 8:43 PM,
BlondeBrony said…
I love generational photos.
They both look like they are enjoying each other. The gift was a hit.
Happy WW!
At 8:45 PM,
eph2810 said…
Hey - this one totally rocks. Wish I would have gotten one for my b-day.
Thank you for stopping by today.
At 3:39 PM,
Sandra said…
That is so sweet :) Nothing like grandparents :)
Post a Comment
<< Home