Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Friday, September 15, 2006

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Look Up

15 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Ma said…

    That is a cool picture.

    I'm up

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger rena said…

    Scary. Great pic.

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Pamela said…

    Oh my, I guess we would be looking up running into the incredible hulk! lol
    Nice pic!

     
  • At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh wow!!!! Amazing.

    Mine's posted

     
  • At 4:55 AM, Blogger Lifecruiser said…

    Wow, I don't know though if I want to look up to the hulk ;-)

    Cool sign never the less!

     
  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger Just Jan said…

    wow..great photo!

    I'm up too

     
  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger Kelly Curtis said…

    Oh goodness! That almost looks scary from here! I think I would have been a little freaked out directly underneath;)

    Thank you for your feedback comments on my site. I really appreciate your input!

    Kelly

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    That is such a fun place to visit! Cool shot. :-)

    Happy Saturday and I played too.

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Pat said…

    oh, how cool is that!!!!

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said…

    How awesome is that! Very cool.

    Ya know, I'm so sorry I didn't add you before now... I have been behind on some emails and just saw yours to be added.

    My apologies. I've added you and will into you this comin' Saturday, Ok?

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said…

    Ha! Great shot!

    Mine's up :)

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    That is a great 'look-up' picture. I like the movie "The Hulk"...

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    How cool... I LOVED the Hulk as a child...Great pic :)

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to love the incredible Hulk!! I was him for halloween for like 3 years in a row when I was little!!

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said…

    Too cool! Great picture.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home