Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Friday's Feast - A Buffet For Your Brain


Appetizer
Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
- Blue jean capri, white tux button shirt, black shoes

Soup
Who was the last person you hugged?
- My hubby:)

Salad
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
- KFC - original meal, 2 piece chicken, corn on the cob, biscuit, mash potato and gravy

Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
- most of the morning before lunch

Dessert
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)
- Betty eats taboule twice yearly.

To participate in Friday's Feast go here.

8 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Ma said…

    Great feast. Your dessert was interesting.

    I'm up

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said…

    I'm enjoying reading the responses of those that have participated in this. I'm with you, I'm most energized in the early mornings!

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh man, now I'm hugry for some KFC!!! Yum! That was a good feast!!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Jodi said…

    I really enjoyed your salad! Thanks for dining with me!!

    happy Friday!

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger mmog37 said…

    KFC...I remember being a kid eating that chicken...the slogan was finger licking good...truth was that was the only to get that grease off of my hands LOL

    Good feast!

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Pilot Mom said…

    Great feast! I too like KFC. In fact, I'm hankering for some soon!

    Fry sauce is a mixture of mayo and ketchup and some seasoning...(similar but not Thousand Island dressing). :)

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nice feast!
    Have a great weekend.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Toni said…

    I like your appetizer! I'm wearing a white collared t-shirt, blue jeans, and brown open-toed heels.

    Sweet soup! I had the same... only I hugged MY hubby, haha!

    Yummy salad and main course!

    Nice dessert too. :D I dunno what taboules taste like though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home