Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Food

Hubby and I devour a large. Well, okay he eats most of it, but after his hard days at work he deserves all he can eat. Meanwhile, I could have had another piece but I don't need to push it. They will make good leftovers in a few more hours.
Grab the Scavenger Hunt Code, Join the Roll
Photo Theme List

14 Comments:
At 10:42 PM,
Pamela said…
That looks good enough to reach in and take a slice. hehe
At 4:49 AM,
Pat said…
LOVE pizza!! And this one looks sooooo yummy!!
At 6:27 AM,
Barb said…
I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows this will be even better hours later. I love pizza but I love it better the next morning, right from the fridge, for breakfast. Better than eggs benedict!
At 8:50 AM,
Deb @ Sugarfused said…
Gosh that looks good! I don't like leftover pizza but my husband takes his to work for lunch the next day :)
Thanks for visiting my PH today and have a great weekend!
At 9:20 AM,
-tnchick- said…
I actually like left over pizza, too. Even cold. Mmm. We rarely have leftover tho....
At 9:27 AM,
Irish Church Lady :) said…
Love leftover pizza. Cold as well. That's looking good!
At 9:28 AM,
Unknown said…
I love pizza, any way, shape, or form...I think pizza should be one of the food groups - LOL!
Cheers and thanks for stopping by my blog.
Carol
At 9:32 AM,
Teena in Toronto said…
I LOVE pizza! Gimme some!!!
Thanks for stopping by mine :)
At 9:43 AM,
Anonymous said…
Mmmm pizza! I was raised in a pizza family. My dad would make a frozen pizza every night "for a snack" when we were growing up, and then we'd always order pizza on Friday nights. He's had to slow down on the pizza though since he had a triple bypass a few years ago. He only has about 2 or 3 a month now.
At 10:29 AM,
Jane said…
Count me as another cold pizza lover. Yum!
At 11:01 AM,
MaR said…
mmhhh, pizza! isn't it everybody's fave? nice pic, happy saturday :)
At 2:34 PM,
Ma said…
Okay, who ate all the pizza?
Thanks for stopping by.
At 5:17 PM,
FRIDAY'S CHILD said…
I can see 3 slices left. This is my favorite. Want to pass them over here?
Thanks for passing by.
At 11:22 AM,
eph2810 said…
I like pizza, but only home-made ones. I guess it is my up-bringing in Germany. Many pizza places here in the US drensh the pizza with tomato sauce, not my cup of tea...
Have a blessed Sunday.
Post a Comment
<< Home