living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ
posted by on the Rock @ 8:57 PM
At 9:22 PM, Ma said…
Absolutely beautiful! My daughter-in-law Lady Z would go crazy for them. She loves purple and loves flowers.thank's for stopping by.Ma
At 9:39 PM, Christie O. said…
OOOOh flowers! my favorite! Thanks for stopping by! Pretty picture!!
At 11:30 PM, tasra said…
Very purple...or is that violet? Wish my hubby would pick me a few for my kitchen table!
At 11:44 PM, MaR said…
How wonderful! lovely flowers. Happy ww :)
At 12:32 AM, Pfingston said…
I've heard it said that God is must have the joy and enthusiasm of a child when making flowers."Oh, that was beautiful! Lets do it again!Again!Again!Again! (big ol grin to boot!)Beautiful
At 3:08 AM, Jodi said…
Gorgeous flowers!! I love purple!!My WW is up, stop on over.Happy Wednesday!!
At 3:37 AM, Ingrid said…
They are beautiful I put a pot in my garden as for the Belgians (and I am not) it's the use to bring such a pot to the cimetaries and put them on the graves. This is use for the 1st November "All Saints" day.
At 4:05 AM, Karen said…
I love flowers. Ours are almost gone from the cold though. My ww is flowers too. The pictures will bring a smile when the snow is flying!
At 4:28 AM, eph2810 said…
Oh - those are beautiful. I wasn't so wordless today, because CWO has an interview with my favorite female Christian artist :)...
At 5:10 AM, ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said…
Gorgeous!! And purple is my favorite color. Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday :D
At 5:21 AM, Jessica said…
Beautiful! Purple is my favorite color! Happy WW!!
At 5:53 AM, Lori said…
How beautiful they are!!!!
At 6:42 AM, Domestic Goddess said…
very nice. Love the color.
At 6:57 AM, Chaotic Mom said…
This is my favorite color of mums. Absolutely beautiful! ;)I've posted my Wordless Wednesday, too. Enjoy!
At 7:10 AM, Tammy said…
Those are just beautiful! I love the color!
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous said…
How beautiful!
At 7:44 AM, Barbara H. said…
Gorgeous!Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts
At 9:15 AM, Tracy S said…
So pretty ... I love the color.Thanks for stopping by :)
At 10:13 AM, Barb said…
Gorgeous. Stunning, actually.
At 10:24 AM, Truth said…
Wow! Gorgeous flowers, I want some too.
At 12:49 PM, Ms. Kathleen said…
These are heavenly. Just perfect!
At 5:55 PM, FRIDAY'S CHILD said…
These are very pretty. For a while I thought it was just a picture taken from somewhere. Great shot.Thanks for passing by.
At 3:11 PM, guppyman said…
Very odd... I can't comment on you SPF, but I can here....Cool kitty.... And cool flowers too!
At 3:59 PM, Unknown said…
Beautiful flowers, how nice to have such a long growing season.
Post a Comment
<< Home
child of God, wife, mommy, artist, learning so much in life...
View my complete profile
24 Comments:
At 9:22 PM,
Ma said…
Absolutely beautiful! My daughter-in-law Lady Z would go crazy for them. She loves purple and loves flowers.
thank's for stopping by.
Ma
At 9:39 PM,
Christie O. said…
OOOOh flowers! my favorite! Thanks for stopping by! Pretty picture!!
At 11:30 PM,
tasra said…
Very purple...or is that violet? Wish my hubby would pick me a few for my kitchen table!
At 11:44 PM,
MaR said…
How wonderful! lovely flowers. Happy ww :)
At 12:32 AM,
Pfingston said…
I've heard it said that God is must have the joy and enthusiasm of a child when making flowers.
"Oh, that was beautiful! Lets do it again!
Again!
Again!
Again! (big ol grin to boot!)
Beautiful
At 3:08 AM,
Jodi said…
Gorgeous flowers!! I love purple!!
My WW is up, stop on over.
Happy Wednesday!!
At 3:37 AM,
Ingrid said…
They are beautiful I put a pot in my garden as for the Belgians (and I am not) it's the use to bring such a pot to the cimetaries and put them on the graves. This is use for the 1st November "All Saints" day.
At 4:05 AM,
Karen said…
I love flowers. Ours are almost gone from the cold though. My ww is flowers too. The pictures will bring a smile when the snow is flying!
At 4:28 AM,
eph2810 said…
Oh - those are beautiful. I wasn't so wordless today, because CWO has an interview with my favorite female Christian artist :)...
At 5:10 AM,
ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said…
Gorgeous!! And purple is my favorite color. Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday :D
At 5:21 AM,
Jessica said…
Beautiful! Purple is my favorite color! Happy WW!!
At 5:53 AM,
Lori said…
How beautiful they are!!!!
At 6:42 AM,
Domestic Goddess said…
very nice. Love the color.
At 6:57 AM,
Chaotic Mom said…
This is my favorite color of mums. Absolutely beautiful! ;)
I've posted my Wordless Wednesday, too. Enjoy!
At 7:10 AM,
Tammy said…
Those are just beautiful! I love the color!
At 7:40 AM,
Anonymous said…
How beautiful!
At 7:44 AM,
Barbara H. said…
Gorgeous!
Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts
At 9:15 AM,
Tracy S said…
So pretty ... I love the color.
Thanks for stopping by :)
At 10:13 AM,
Barb said…
Gorgeous. Stunning, actually.
At 10:24 AM,
Truth said…
Wow! Gorgeous flowers, I want some too.
At 12:49 PM,
Ms. Kathleen said…
These are heavenly. Just perfect!
At 5:55 PM,
FRIDAY'S CHILD said…
These are very pretty. For a while I thought it was just a picture taken from somewhere. Great shot.
Thanks for passing by.
At 3:11 PM,
guppyman said…
Very odd... I can't comment on you SPF, but I can here....
Cool kitty.... And cool flowers too!
At 3:59 PM,
Unknown said…
Beautiful flowers, how nice to have such a long growing season.
Post a Comment
<< Home