Previous Posts
- Weekend Reflection
- Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Light
- Wordless Wednesday - Nature's Christmas Deco
- My striped mini roses are a delight...
- Thanksgiving Wishes...
- When In Rome...
- I am so thankful for so much! And now I finally ge...
- Thursday Thirteen - A Day At The Park
- Heart of the Matter
- Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Growth


6 Comments:
At 6:44 AM,
Unknown said…
This is beautiful, I love roses - thanks for sharing! At present I´m hoping for a white Christmas (it´s my son´s 1st Christmas), but it´s about 59°F outside, so there´s a little chance for snow, but a big one to grow some roses =)
Happy WW from Germany,
Sanni
At 9:41 AM,
Loogy said…
Beautiful Rose... happy WW
At 12:05 PM,
Barbara H. said…
How beautiful! I took a picture of what I thought was the last one weeks ago, but they're still blooming.
Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts
At 1:52 PM,
Domestic Goddess said…
oh, I can't believe you still have them! A little ray of sunshine while I am freezing in Utah!
At 9:33 PM,
eph2810 said…
This is a awesome rose. I wish I had a green thumb. I would love to grow roses.
Thank you for stopping by :)
At 4:57 AM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
I have never been able to grow roses. I have tried and tried over the years...I just stick with what will grow for me. I hope you get your snow but I highly doubt it!! Have a great day...Sandy
Post a Comment
<< Home