Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for many miracles...
the miracle of health,
the miracle of life,
the miracle of survival,
the miracle of God"s saving grace,
and so much more I cannot even imagine.
Feel free to share your miracle in the comments if you would like.
God Bless you!
You'll find more thankful expressions at Sting My Heart.

7 Comments:
At 11:24 AM,
Robin said…
You are so right - each day is a miracle!
At 12:11 PM,
Denise said…
Such a wonderful thankful list, bless you.
At 1:57 PM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
And what MIRACLES that are indeed...Of course I see the miracle of health right now. Thanks so much for stopping by my downer of a blog today!! I just had to vent. When I write things out it seems to help me and I now feel so much better. Your words and all of my blogging friends really do help me. Thanks so much. Sandy
At 11:17 PM,
Deadmanshonda said…
very good to think about...
At 1:05 AM,
rena said…
I find that I tend to take so much for granted and am thankful for these little reminders. Thank you.
At 6:02 AM,
Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…
What a beautiful picture!
Your thankful is short but DEEP. Love that!
I have so many miracles happening in my life--every single day. God is good! :)
At 1:03 PM,
eph2810 said…
I am thankful for the miracle of His provision, love, grace and mercy for every single day in my life.
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.
Be blessed today and always.
Post a Comment
<< Home