living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ
posted by on the Rock @ 5:34 PM
At 12:50 PM, eph2810 said…
Oh, this place looks awesome...I wish I could be there right now. I need a sea-breeze :) I hope you had a great time on your vacation...
At 4:07 PM, Deadmanshonda said…
Ok whenever I've gone to Pismo it has NOT looked this good....what did you DO?! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home
child of God, wife, mommy, artist, learning so much in life...
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At 12:50 PM,
eph2810 said…
Oh, this place looks awesome...I wish I could be there right now. I need a sea-breeze :)
I hope you had a great time on your vacation...
At 4:07 PM,
Deadmanshonda said…
Ok whenever I've gone to Pismo it has NOT looked this good....what did you DO?! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home