Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I haven't had the attention span to follow up on much blogging lately. But know that I've been visiting most of your blogs and enjoying your thoughts. But now it is 4am and I'm feeling pretty good not feeling like a zombie at the moment. I think that might change by 7am. Even so I am thankful.

So this week I'm thankful for
God's sustaining power
and all His wonderful provisions,
new adventures,
big trips, little trips,
my little digital camera,
big answers, little answers,
a continued desire to share our life and love
with a child or children who will surely deserve it,
wonderful friends, family and blog pals
who care so much for us
and who we care for too,
awesome weather in the 80's this week,
barely any 100-and-whatevers all summer
- it makes a huge difference on the mood.

God Bless you all:)
You'll find more thankful expressions at Sting My Heart.

12 Comments:

  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    Bless you sweety, I enjoyed your thankful list.

     
  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    I'm jealous of your weather! We've got 95 with 94% humidity today. YIKES! Thanks for your comment on my site. Have a happy Thankful Thursday!

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    Such a wonderful list of thankfuls! Love all the pictures--you're so pretty! Your nephew is adorable.

    Praying for you, girl!

    Blessings~

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Enjoyed reading your list!! Have a great day.

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said…

    You have a really nice list! :)

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Aunt Angie said…

    I too am a little green about your weather! Loved your list of thankfuls!
    Be blessed ---
    :)

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great creative way to express your thanks. I enjoyed reading it. Blessings...

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    God showers us with so many blessings. That is a wonderful list.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Melissa Sheldon said…

    Your list brought a smile to my face. Thank you so much for sharing it.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Girl, I am so thrilled that you are joining us this week.

    Wow - no 100's this summer - what a blessing. Can't say that for here. But then again - Arizona desert is known to be hot.

    Thanks again for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

    May our Lord grant your heart's desire of children's laughter in your home, soon.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Andy and Jenelle said…

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciated your list. I am thankful for my digital camera too! What a great thought.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Changed by His Love said…

    80's??? Oh, the rest of us are soooo jealous! :) It's been tough with the over 100 degree heat. Have a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home