Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful for all of God's provisions and love for us.

Jesus said, "I came that they might have life, and might have it abundantly."
- John 10:10

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- Jeremiah 29:11

You'll find more thankful expressions at Laurel Wreath...

10 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Talk..to..Grams said…

    I love John 10:10! Thanks for sharing.Grams

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Kathy b said…

    Praise God for His plans for us and how he provides a way.

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Great scripture, and a promise I hang on to daily...

    Happy TT to you!

    Susan

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Wonderful post, bless you.

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Great verse, especially since many of us tend to become reflective about the New Year coming. Blessings!

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    I love that we live life abundantly...in it's fullest! And I'm glad that He has a plan that's bigger than my own. Thanks for sharing. Blessings!

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my favorite i love it... Thanks for sharing...

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Abundant life and a plan: sounds good to me!

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    This is my favorite verse in the bible. God sent this message to me once. Loved hearing it again today! Thanks!

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Yes...that is for sure!! I am thankful for God's provision and love too...it's amazing really!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home