Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Friday, November 30, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt - Red

Every winter I'm reminded why I must never cut my orange tree down. I picked these oranges from my backyard, washed them and put them in my red bowl. They're ready to peel and eat. Why not help yourself to one:)
Check out more at TNchick...

24 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger SabineM said…

    I LOVE THIS time of year for the oranges and the Clementines! My favorite are Blood Oranges!

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger ellen b. said…

    Yum pass one over...
    http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/2007/11/30/photo-hunters-red-oxnard-santa/

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Katya said…

    Well, you got creative and made yourself a beautiful still life AND a great photo for the theme!!!

    Now I need to add oranges to my shopping list!!!

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm ready to taste one of these oranges! Happy Hunter!

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger MaR said…

    Very unique take on the theme, I'd love an orange right now, thank you :)

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Natalie said…

    Oh I wish I lived where oranges grow...those look wonderful!

    My photo hunt pictures are up now too! :)

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    VEry neat--we have apple trees, not oranges.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Sarge Charlie said…

    Nice name for your blog, happy hunting

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd say that is a GOOD reason why NOT to chop your tree down. They look mighty juicy! Have a great weekend

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Momgen said…

    oh thats good we have a lot of oranges in our kitchen..mine is here

    http://happymomiam.blogspot.com/2007/11/photo-hunters-red.html

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger PowersTwinB said…

    ohhh yummy! I too love fresh oranges! My hunt is up, please come and visit

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm, I love oranges. Powerstwinb is right.

    Mine is up here.

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Satkuru said…

    great take on the theme. the oranges look big ! :P

    My version of Red :)

    Have a great weekend ahead ;)

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Secret Agent Mama said…

    How wonderful it must be to have an orange tree. Oranges for your red bowl!!
    My Red!

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Corey~living and loving said…

    I have to laugh as I was so taken by all the orange it took me awhile to see the red. LOL
    happy weekend!

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said…

    How convenient to just pluck fruits from your garden! That's my dream.

    *takes an orange* Thanks.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Lynn said…

    Oh those oranges make me want to get some now!

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said…

    Wow, now you've got my mouth watering. Great photo - really like the red and orange together -so vivid.

     
  • At 4:48 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said…

    Yummy! How lucky that you can grow oranges in your backyard! :)

    My red photo.

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They look lovely! Wish I could reach through and have one. :-)

    Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Hanley Family said…

    Mmmm...wish I could!

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said…

    Good habit, that - vitamin C at home. We her are lazy even to do that ;-)

     
  • At 4:28 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    wow i love orange can i have some of those hehehhehe. Thanks for sharing the photo..

    Mine is up too:
    Every Beat Of My Heart

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Deadmanshonda said…

    I totally would too!!! Those are gorgeous....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home