Thankful Thursday
Since we've been approved to begin our child search last week we're being called alot by our social worker to send in our profile to possible cases of available children for adoption. I'm thankful to God for hope!
So far we are waiting to hear from three different social workers for:
- a sibling group of three, ages four, four and one
- one child age one, with another sibling due to be born in a couple months
- another sibling group of three, ages three, three and four
We're excited about any of these possibilities, yet it's so scary how abrupt the change will be to us. But my heart does go out first to the children who are also going through abrupt changes in their lives too wherever they are and whatever their situations may be.
God Bless them all and God Bless you too!
You'll find more thankful expressions at Laurel Wreath...
So far we are waiting to hear from three different social workers for:
- a sibling group of three, ages four, four and one
- one child age one, with another sibling due to be born in a couple months
- another sibling group of three, ages three, three and four
We're excited about any of these possibilities, yet it's so scary how abrupt the change will be to us. But my heart does go out first to the children who are also going through abrupt changes in their lives too wherever they are and whatever their situations may be.
God Bless them all and God Bless you too!
You'll find more thankful expressions at Laurel Wreath...

11 Comments:
At 9:28 AM,
Tea with Tiffany said…
Wow, sounds like you are open to God's choice for your family.
Peace in the waiting,
At 10:06 AM,
Lori said…
This is exciting..... Praying you have a great day.
At 4:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wow, there is so much happening here. I love the word HOPE.... Amen.
At 4:31 PM,
bp said…
I hope everything goes well for your family.
At 7:10 PM,
Vicki said…
Definitely will be praying for you! God bless you and praise the Lord!
At 7:36 PM,
Andrea said…
How exciting! I hope you will be able to adopt quickly! I would LOVE to adopt someday!
At 7:41 PM,
Cheryl said…
Sounds like something good about to happen. God will surely bless you for your willingness to help children! Have a good weekend!
At 3:52 AM,
Heather said…
There's lots of excitement in hope. It sounds like there's some twins in those groups of kids? Regardless, adoption is a real blessing!
At 7:44 AM,
southmsmomof4 said…
Hope..without it where would any of us be? I am praying for your family as well as the children also. May you be blessed.
Stacy
At 8:49 AM,
Nise' said…
How exciting! God will bring exactly the right children into your home!
At 12:07 AM,
Deadmanshonda said…
Oh my gosh this is so wonderful!!! I am so happy you are doing this...and it's almost like a Christmas present or something-- knowing it will be great but who knows what you'll get! I'm so excited for you. And so happy you have chosen this path...I hope the Lord encourages you on it.
Post a Comment
<< Home