Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday


It's so amazing this little wonderful life has been put into our care for life. Thank you Lord for the beauty and miracle of life.

Thank you again for all your prayers. We were open to many adoption possibilities. And somehow all other doors were closed just so we could be matched with our little one. Our social worker reported to us yesterday that the day he was born was the day all the other social workers of kids we had put in a yes to were finally looking to see if we were still free for their kids. We were waiting two months for all their responses, and it was an agonizing wait. But wow, it worked out so nicely, beyond all that I could imagine! And to be blessed with the newborn experience I must confess is really nice.

God Bless you all:)
You'll find more thankful expressions at Sting My Heart.

19 Comments:

  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger lori said…

    oh now THAT does a heart good....what a beautiful baby....
    God's blessings to you all...
    lori

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Wow, what a sweet baby!! God bless you with this special blessing!

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Susanne said…

    How precious!! Thank you for sharing your little one, and your thankful heart with us. Blessings...

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Ann said…

    Congratulations!! What an amazing blessing!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Such a beautiful, precious blessing. God is so awesome.

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger twinklemom said…

    What a beautiful photo and that is definetely something to be thankful for! God bless you and your little one!

     
  • At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations for the new baby hope God bless you always. I know how happy you are to have a new born baby in the house. Take care and God bless.

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I am so happy for you!
    Things work the way God has planned. He had just the right little one picked for you even before he was born. You'll have so many blessings because of this child.
    He allowed us to foster just the right little one for our family 27 years ago.
    Blessings,
    Mama Bear

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Enjoy your little gift from heaven. God is so good.

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger bp said…

    Congratulations! What a wonderful thankful Thursday post! May God bless you and your new little one.

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Kim@Seasons of My Heart said…

    Congrats to you.....Mamma!!! What exciting news.

    I've truly been touched by your TT post.

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    I am so thrilled for you :) God is good. I believe that He had this little guy for you from the beginning. I am so glad that all worked out.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us this wonderful news on a Thankful Thursday post :)

    Hugs & blessings...
    <>< Iris

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    That puts a smile on my face. I love babies! He is so adorable! You are really blessed! Thanks for sharing with us. God Bless!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is incredibly precious! Congratulations.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a fantastic blessing. From the Lord God himself.

    Wonderful sweet boy.

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Irene said…

    Congratulations! May God protect him and guide him and you.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    No wonder I couldn't find you - this blog has a new, more fitting, name. Three! I'll bet that's your favorite number now. :-)

    He's precious. And I'm so, so happy for you.

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger southmsmomof4 said…

    How beautiful Children are a blessing from the Lord. I am so happy for yall and for that baby. God is so good to work it all out.
    Stacy

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    Absolutely PRECIOUS! I am so happy for you, my face hurts from smiling.

    YAY! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home