living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ
posted by on the Rock @ 10:21 PM
At 10:31 PM, rena said…
Wow, what kind of fruit? Glad you dropped by...thanks...it was sort of a poke to get me to post again and I totally appreciate it. Congratulations on your new little one....
At 1:00 AM, Ryanne said…
Have fun with the pruning....looks like quite a task! happy ww!
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous said…
That's one wierd looking tree!
At 3:18 AM, Barb said…
After 32 years living in Florida, Im not a fan of palm trees.
At 3:49 AM, Stellaandthomas said…
Such a pretty tree!! It does look like a big task!
At 3:52 AM, Anonymous said…
From a midwesterner I say: I'll take pest-attracting fruit over snow any day!Great photo and thanks for dropping by!
At 4:18 AM, Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said…
Pest attracting fruit, I wonder what fruit is that? :)
At 4:19 AM, One Mom said…
That's amazing! I've never seen that before!
At 4:22 AM, CrazyCow said…
That does look pretty. Bet the fruit is a nuisance next to the pool like that.
At 4:27 AM, Unknown said…
What kind of fruit? Interesting looking tree though!
At 5:08 AM, Alexis Jacobs said…
Wild! Happy ww!
At 5:57 AM, palmtreefanatic said…
wow! I am loving this! Wondering what kind of fruit! so neat looking and unique!
At 5:59 AM, Anonymous said…
What kind of fruit? That's a really neat looking tree! I don't envy you the job of pruning it though!
At 7:00 AM, Unknown said…
Blimey, that puts our apple tree in the shade!
At 7:04 AM, A Christian Mom said…
Palm trees are so pretty, when someone else owns them! ;o) Great picture! Happy WW!
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous said…
Looks already lush and heavy. I too though about pruning.
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous said…
I think its gorgeous!
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous said…
Don't see those types of trees around these parts, that's for sure. lol
At 9:12 AM, K.R. said…
nope, can't don the pest!
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous said…
What a cool looking tree!
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous said…
Very interesting. I've never seen a palm tree looking like that!
At 11:20 AM, Lapa37 said…
Pretty neat looking tree stinks that it is going to be annoying soon happy WW
At 12:37 PM, jams o donnell said…
Wow that's an amazing tree. Happy WW
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous said…
It IS pretty - but I'm the same as you and can't stand the pests.What kind of fruit tree is that??Great pic, BTW - happy WW!
At 5:59 PM, Maisie said…
Very neat looking. Fruit does attract the bugs. We don't have anything like that here. It must be tropical.
At 6:53 PM, Rhonda Gales said…
Nice photo. What kind of tree is it?
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous said…
Wow! How do you prune it?
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous said…
My palm started doing that, but it's not that pretty. I've got a large seed variety. And yes, they do become quite a mess after awhile. :)BTW, I've revealed the secret to yesterday's WW post!
At 10:51 AM, Barb said…
I've never seen a palm tree that looks like that. Of course, we don't have many palm trees out here in western Colorado. LOLI think enough of us have asked that you need to tell us what on earth kind of fruit this tree makes. The curiosity is killing me.
Post a Comment
<< Home
child of God, wife, mommy, artist, learning so much in life...
View my complete profile
31 Comments:
At 10:31 PM,
rena said…
Wow, what kind of fruit? Glad you dropped by...thanks...it was sort of a poke to get me to post again and I totally appreciate it. Congratulations on your new little one....
At 1:00 AM,
Ryanne said…
Have fun with the pruning....looks like quite a task! happy ww!
At 2:28 AM,
Anonymous said…
That's one wierd looking tree!
At 3:18 AM,
Barb said…
After 32 years living in Florida, Im not a fan of palm trees.
At 3:49 AM,
Stellaandthomas said…
Such a pretty tree!! It does look like a big task!
At 3:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
From a midwesterner I say: I'll take pest-attracting fruit over snow any day!
Great photo and thanks for dropping by!
At 4:18 AM,
Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said…
Pest attracting fruit, I wonder what fruit is that? :)
At 4:19 AM,
One Mom said…
That's amazing! I've never seen that before!
At 4:22 AM,
CrazyCow said…
That does look pretty. Bet the fruit is a nuisance next to the pool like that.
At 4:27 AM,
Unknown said…
What kind of fruit? Interesting looking tree though!
At 5:08 AM,
Alexis Jacobs said…
Wild! Happy ww!
At 5:57 AM,
palmtreefanatic said…
wow! I am loving this! Wondering what kind of fruit! so neat looking and unique!
At 5:59 AM,
Anonymous said…
What kind of fruit? That's a really neat looking tree! I don't envy you the job of pruning it though!
At 7:00 AM,
Unknown said…
Blimey, that puts our apple tree in the shade!
At 7:04 AM,
A Christian Mom said…
Palm trees are so pretty, when someone else owns them! ;o) Great picture! Happy WW!
At 8:31 AM,
Anonymous said…
Looks already lush and heavy. I too though about pruning.
At 8:39 AM,
Anonymous said…
I think its gorgeous!
At 8:42 AM,
Anonymous said…
Don't see those types of trees around these parts, that's for sure. lol
At 9:12 AM,
K.R. said…
nope, can't don the pest!
At 9:42 AM,
Anonymous said…
What a cool looking tree!
At 10:11 AM,
Anonymous said…
Very interesting. I've never seen a palm tree looking like that!
At 11:20 AM,
Lapa37 said…
Pretty neat looking tree stinks that it is going to be annoying soon happy WW
At 12:37 PM,
jams o donnell said…
Wow that's an amazing tree. Happy WW
At 3:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
It IS pretty - but I'm the same as you and can't stand the pests.
What kind of fruit tree is that??
Great pic, BTW - happy WW!
At 5:59 PM,
Maisie said…
Very neat looking. Fruit does attract the bugs. We don't have anything like that here. It must be tropical.
At 5:59 PM,
Maisie said…
Very neat looking. Fruit does attract the bugs. We don't have anything like that here. It must be tropical.
At 6:53 PM,
Rhonda Gales said…
Nice photo. What kind of tree is it?
At 6:53 PM,
Rhonda Gales said…
Nice photo. What kind of tree is it?
At 5:22 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wow! How do you prune it?
At 1:45 PM,
Anonymous said…
My palm started doing that, but it's not that pretty. I've got a large seed variety. And yes, they do become quite a mess after awhile. :)
BTW, I've revealed the secret to yesterday's WW post!
At 10:51 AM,
Barb said…
I've never seen a palm tree that looks like that. Of course, we don't have many palm trees out here in western Colorado. LOL
I think enough of us have asked that you need to tell us what on earth kind of fruit this tree makes. The curiosity is killing me.
Post a Comment
<< Home