Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivers him out of them all. Psalm 34:19

Even though hubby and I are still tired most of the time these days being new parents,
I am really thankful for being a mom to our baby boy,
a wife to a wonderful husband,
and even though it feels alittle gluttonous to enjoy the material things the American life has to offer (things as simple as taking a daily shower)- I am thankful.


Thank you Iris for hosting Thankful Thursday - God bless you!
And a happy fourth to all!

7 Comments:

  • At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    to have a beautiful family with loving husband a children from god is a great blessing. happy TT and happy 4th of july.

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Having a loving husband and a brand new baby boy are truly things to be thankful for!
    Enjoy them!
    God bless
    ~Chrissy

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Having a loving husband and a brand new baby boy are truly things to be thankful for!
    Enjoy them!
    God bless
    ~Chrissy

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a brand new baby wow! What a blessing!

    Happy TT.

    Sharon

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Dana said…

    Enjoy the time w/ your baby now, they grow fast and sleep will too in time. What a neat blessing to share today. Have a great weekend.

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A baby and a wonderful husband are truly wonderful gifts from God. I never get tired thanking God with the same things...am just really amazed how He blessed us with the desires of our heart. Happy TT!

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    I so thrilled 'seeing' you on Thankful Thursday. What a beautiful thing being tired of being a parent. I know that has been a heart's wish for a very long time...Oh yes, daily showers - what a precious thing.

    Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

    Be blessed today and always...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home