Budding
Here are some agapanthus or Lily of the Nile which are shooting up some buds soon to bloom. I just planted these this winter and was wondering when they would actually take. Didn't take too long afterall. They were growing fairly abundantly at my parents' house when we decided to break them up and see if they would multiply again. If I had more time I'd get more fancy in caring for them, but for now they're doing pretty good on their own.

2 Comments:
At 11:24 AM,
Overwhelmed! said…
They look like they're doing great! Nice work. :)
At 7:08 AM,
Gypsy at heart said…
What good fortune. I was never able to grow these for some reason and now there would just be fodder for the deer.I had a hard time remembering the name until my friend pointed out she just remembered them by "Agatha's pants."
Post a Comment
<< Home