Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

One Class - Full Day Pay


After a couple of rough days of subbing high school I was beat in every way - physically, emotionally, spiritually. As I was feeling subbing couldn't possibly have a been a good choice, I picked up yet another job at the same school for today.

When I showed up today the sublady greeted me with great excitement as she explained to me, "You're going to LOVE your job today! Your class begins at 9:30am and you're done at 11:30am. You go home at lunch and get paid for a full day!!!"

That's what I call "Works For Me Wednesay!!!" If you like, you can check out Rocks In My Dryer for more ideas.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Yippee, that is what I call a GOOD DAY!!

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Norma said…

    How cool is that after a rough day.

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Hehe - that would work for me too. But I don't think my employer would go for that.
    Hope your Friday was much better than Monday and Tuesday :)

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Well, that was a nice surprise. And I'll bet you DID love that!

    Don't you love it when you're all set to work a long tiring day and suddenly are given the gift of having a whole afternoon free?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home