Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Sleep
Here is the beautiful bedding for our baby's crib.

We're still waiting for a call from our agency.
Please keep us in your prayers...
Grab the Scavenger Hunt Code, Join the Roll
Photo Theme List

We're still waiting for a call from our agency.
Please keep us in your prayers...
Grab the Scavenger Hunt Code, Join the Roll
Photo Theme List

22 Comments:
At 12:37 AM,
eph2810 said…
I sure will be praying for your family to increase.
What a cute crib.:)
Have a blessed Saturday.
At 1:43 AM,
Caylynn said…
Beautiful crib.
Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.
At 3:15 AM,
Viamarie said…
God is listening to all of your prayer requests and I am confident the waiting won't be long.
Cheers!!!
At 3:52 AM,
Julie said…
Am praying you get a call soon. Beautiful bedding. Thanks for visiting. Have a great weekend. keep us updated on the baby:)
At 4:56 AM,
Lifecruiser said…
An awesome crib, I'm sure the baby will be very comfortable sleeping in there!
Good luck :-)
Mrs Lifecruiser.com
At 5:00 AM,
Mama Duck said…
So cute, I love the little animals!!
At 5:23 AM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
What a fortunate baby!! Coming into that nice comfy crib and I bet a nice and loving family too. My Saturday phot hunt is up but it is scary so maybe you should stay away..It scared me!! UGH!! Not sweet and cute like yours..Just Old and scary...have a great Saturday
At 6:00 AM,
Pamela said…
The baby bedding is so pretty! You must be very excited! I will pray for you and hope that everything gets done just as quickly as possible so you can enjoy the holidays!!! :)
At 6:22 AM,
FRIDAY'S CHILD said…
I've never been wrong yet. I'm sure your baby will be with you in a short time. Lovely crib.
Thanks for passing by.
At 6:38 AM,
Lori said…
Oh I love it! It's so colorful. Baby will love it too.
At 6:54 AM,
Teena in Toronto said…
Yes, Baby will definitely love it :)
Mine's up ...
At 7:17 AM,
Lisa said…
What a lovely room! Hope you get your wish very soon. :-)
Mine's up too.
At 7:35 AM,
Ma said…
Very nice! That's a cute set-up and bedding.
I'm up
At 9:19 AM,
Unknown said…
Just beautiful! I hope you get to see your bundle soon! mines up.
At 10:47 AM,
Meira{FB} said…
Praying you get a call soon!
Have a wonderful day!
At 8:27 PM,
Philosophical Karen said…
Very nice crib and decor. Your little one will be able to sleep beautifully in it.
My photo is up too.
At 12:56 AM,
Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said…
Soooo cute. I pray your little bundle will soon be there with you.
At 10:45 AM,
Sandra said…
Oh that is adorable, I LOVE it :) Hope you get your little bundle of joy soon :)
At 1:44 PM,
LibertyBelle said…
Lovely photo and beautiful patchwork!
Drop by -mine's up!
At 6:44 PM,
rena said…
Praying that you will receive the desires of your heart...the very one's that God gave you.
At 1:45 PM,
Barb said…
I just can't wait until I come visit you and see an excited post all about your new baby. I know the waiting is really hard but it sure looks like you're going to ready when that call comes, which I'm praying for, by the way. :-)
At 7:17 PM,
Melli said…
Awwwww... that's adorable! I hope you get that call REAL SOON!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home