living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ
posted by on the Rock @ 9:07 PM
At 9:50 PM, Unknown said…
ah yes, summer time weather! I'd love to be at a warm lake or river too. =) mines up...
At 11:22 PM, Ingrid said…
Is this a lake or a river ? looks beautiful !
At 1:14 AM, Caylynn said…
Great pic. :) The water looks so inviting - I'm ready to dive right in!Have a good weekend. :)
At 4:43 AM, Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
Great idea for dreaming...wait till you see mine...smile!! I went a completely different way..tee hee!! Sandy
At 5:29 AM, Lisa said…
Looks so peaceful- I love it!
At 8:00 AM, Twisted Cinderella said…
beautiful pic. A lovely choice for this weeks theme!
At 8:07 AM, Deb @ Sugarfused said…
Beautiful place!
At 8:11 AM, Heather said…
So lovely. Makes me want to take a walk.
At 9:37 AM, Teena in Toronto said…
Looks like a great place to be!Mine's up too :)
At 10:57 AM, eph2810 said…
Oh - this is so beautiful. I wish I could be there right now and relax for the weekend...
At 3:26 PM, PastormacsAnn said…
Yup, give me a cool drink and a comfy seat and I'll be glad to sit here and dream the day away. Great picture.
At 8:57 PM, Barb said…
Looks like the perfect place to sit and dream a whole day away. Beautiful photo and perfect for this week's theme.
At 2:46 AM, Lifecruiser said…
OH, lovely, I can always dream about the sea and at the sea. It's so very peaceful to feel the sea air and hear the sounds of the waves....Mrs Lifecruiser.com
Post a Comment
<< Home
child of God, wife, mommy, artist, learning so much in life...
View my complete profile
13 Comments:
At 9:50 PM,
Unknown said…
ah yes, summer time weather! I'd love to be at a warm lake or river too. =) mines up...
At 11:22 PM,
Ingrid said…
Is this a lake or a river ? looks beautiful !
At 1:14 AM,
Caylynn said…
Great pic. :) The water looks so inviting - I'm ready to dive right in!
Have a good weekend. :)
At 4:43 AM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
Great idea for dreaming...wait till you see mine...smile!! I went a completely different way..tee hee!! Sandy
At 5:29 AM,
Lisa said…
Looks so peaceful- I love it!
At 8:00 AM,
Twisted Cinderella said…
beautiful pic. A lovely choice for this weeks theme!
At 8:07 AM,
Deb @ Sugarfused said…
Beautiful place!
At 8:11 AM,
Heather said…
So lovely. Makes me want to take a walk.
At 9:37 AM,
Teena in Toronto said…
Looks like a great place to be!
Mine's up too :)
At 10:57 AM,
eph2810 said…
Oh - this is so beautiful. I wish I could be there right now and relax for the weekend...
At 3:26 PM,
PastormacsAnn said…
Yup, give me a cool drink and a comfy seat and I'll be glad to sit here and dream the day away.
Great picture.
At 8:57 PM,
Barb said…
Looks like the perfect place to sit and dream a whole day away. Beautiful photo and perfect for this week's theme.
At 2:46 AM,
Lifecruiser said…
OH, lovely, I can always dream about the sea and at the sea. It's so very peaceful to feel the sea air and hear the sounds of the waves....
Mrs Lifecruiser.com
Post a Comment
<< Home