A Day at the Boardwalk
Hubby and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk this weekend. The day was bright sunny and very warm. We enjoyed some rides, watched the carnival games, and spent some time on the beach playing with the sand and waves.




We tried the Fire Ball two years ago (pictured above)! We were more than happy to only get a picture of it this time... It's a crazy one.



I won one of these cute chickens at the game where you have to knock in a rubber chicken into a pot on a rotating wheel. You get three chickens per try, and the third one did it. Whoopeee!

Now that's a fun display!


Aaaaaah! And a good time to relax before getting back on the road.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!




We tried the Fire Ball two years ago (pictured above)! We were more than happy to only get a picture of it this time... It's a crazy one.



I won one of these cute chickens at the game where you have to knock in a rubber chicken into a pot on a rotating wheel. You get three chickens per try, and the third one did it. Whoopeee!

Now that's a fun display!


Aaaaaah! And a good time to relax before getting back on the road.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

8 Comments:
At 6:14 AM,
Lori said…
Looks like great fun. Love the beach shots.
At 6:15 AM,
Barb said…
Here I am in cold Colorado and you post the wonderful beach photos. No fair!
Gorgeous. All these photos are just awesome and prove that this was indeed a great day. The last photo of the surf just makes me want to run find my hardly ever used swimsuit and jump right into this monitor!
And I really like the big candy display. Oh! And congratulation on winning the cute duck!
What a fun post.
At 9:40 AM,
Susie said…
I love the ocean pictures. The weather we've been having is so gorgeous here in CA, isn't it?
Our grandsons love to go to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk..
At 4:53 PM,
Pamela said…
What fun! The beach is my favorite place in the whole world! The ride you call Fireball would be the one I would go for...the faster and higher the better. It reminds me of the Hammerhead. Is that down San Diego? lol
At 5:42 PM,
Unknown said…
You guys have such fantastic toys at your fair. I love it!
I love doing the booth games more than the rides save for the carousel. I love carousels.
At 5:24 AM,
eph2810 said…
This is my kind of fun...A perfect day with my Sweetheart. I would love to have one of those heart lolly-pops...
At 7:09 PM,
Tracy S said…
It looks like a great time and the water pictures are beautiful... Great job....
and Praise God indeed :)
At 10:18 AM,
someone else said…
Love your photos. I can never resist a ferris wheel or carousel.
Post a Comment
<< Home